-
March 28th, 2003, 12:45 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Video that I have been making over the last year is complete. Currently have 11 copies made, 3 already spoken for which would leave just 8 copies remaining. Reserve your copy today by emailing me at [email protected]
The cost is nothing, video absolutely free. Donations for production costs are accepted but not require.
What you will recieve:
A VHS TAPE.
contents of tape include teamsolwa meets, car shows, track footage, even a how to on removal of those pesky wrinkled armrests (still have yet to attemt it myself).
Run time is approximately 2hrs and 53min.
This is Volume #1.
If more copies are needed I can produce more.
Thank you for your support.
Brent
-
April 1st, 2003, 06:24 AM
#2
Inactive Member
These babies are going like hotcakes!!!
Secure yourself a copy today!
ONLY 5 VIDEOS REMAIN!!!
If you act now I will even through in the video tape storage cover!!! COMPLETELY FREE!!!
*Note this tape is free, all donations for production are gracefully accepted but not require. Shipping charges may apply based on locale. Some assembly is not required and batteries are not included.
-
April 1st, 2003, 12:17 PM
#3
Inactive Member
I need a copy please. I'd be willing to make a donation. Are you gonna be around still in mid April through mid May?
-
April 1st, 2003, 03:02 PM
#4
Inactive Member
You got it Jeff!
OK YOU HEARD THE MAN, ONLY 4 VIDEOS REMAIN.
I will be bringing some of the videos to the next meet. Geo will have the specifics on it shortly (just have to grab some info for him regarding it, will know more on Wednesday). If you would like your copy sooner, I can do. I will be here 27th of May. It is my time to "roll out" as you mentioned... going back into the service (Army for me this time around).
-
April 1st, 2003, 05:35 PM
#5
Inactive Member
NinjaDogg,
Yes I recieved your email and replied back (guess it never went through, hmm). Ok here's the skinny, I have one set aside for you. The only thing I would need is where to send vid to and shipping to cover delivery (should be around $5.00).
-
April 2nd, 2003, 04:19 AM
#6
HB Forum Owner
Brent, don't know if you got my email, I was hoping to get a copy of your video. I'm down in Oregon though, but maybe we can work something out. Let me know.
-
April 3rd, 2003, 08:14 PM
#7
Inactive Member
Brent, I'd be more than willing to take a copy off your hands. Maybe at the next meet I could pick it up...?
-
April 3rd, 2003, 11:34 PM
#8
Inactive Member
You got it David! Your copy will be at the next meet.
WITH ONLY 3 COPIES LEFT...
ACT NOW AND I WILL THROW IN THE SPECIAL LOW, LOW PRICE OF... FREE!!!
Disclaimer:
No animals were harmed during making of this featured motion picture. Some bugs did die a quick death in some high speed windshield impacts at no fault of the drivers.
-
April 8th, 2003, 03:17 PM
#9
Inactive Member
Still have afew copies remaining. Don't be the last one on the block to get ahold of a fine copy of my vid.
They're going fast!!! Act now and I will throw in an old copy of Import Tuner absolutely FREE on the remaining copies.
*NOTE~ Import Tuner offer good while supplies last or until 31APRIL2003.
-
April 21st, 2003, 04:45 PM
#10
Inactive Member
I would love a copy of the video, I'm a new member but I would still like to see the past meets! Thanks, see you guys on Sunday [img]wink.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks